Gill Cutting Machine
An efficient machine for automatic and humane fish killing. The machine stuns the fish with blunt force head trauma and then cuts the gills for killing. The method is fast and effective and avoids unnecessary suffering for the fish. The gill cutting machine has a proven design and is currently in operation at many plants. The machine has a very good reputation and is well received in the market.
BENEFITS of stress-free stunning include:
- Fast and humane killing method of fish.
- Compact size compared to similar alternatives.
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning.
- Simple to maintain.
- Simple to operate.
- High capacity.
- Low spare parts consumption.
- Well suited for boat installation.
- 2 - 4 tracks, 40 - 80 fish per minute.
- Air demand pr track: 280 l / min, ANR 8 bar.
- Electrical connection: 230 VAC 16 A, single phase.
- Can be used on fish between 2.5 – 7 kg.