Optimar supply conveyors for many different taskes in the fish processing industry. From heavy duty conveyors in the receiving area on trawlers, to light conveyors for fillets and shrimps.
Our conveyors are designed with an open structure to keep all parts of the frame visible. When washing the conveyor the operator can see all parts of the frame and the belt, and it is not necessary to take apart the equipment to keep a high level of hygiene. Our conveyors are produced for different purposes, and we transport both the finest material and pallets of 1500kg. Horizontal and vertical curves are in our program, and it is possible to integrate CIP washing for all types. With special nozzles we adapt your existing washing system to our conveyors.
- Hydr. motor with Stainless Steel shaft, and S. Steel coupling
- Electric motor with worm gear
- Electric drum motor
- Stainless Steel, Conneycomb Flatt Wirre
- Plastic Module
- PVC belt, FDA approved
- PVC belt, ”fishbone pattern
- Rubber belt, Grip Topp
- Manual deviders
- Pneumatic operated deviders
- Washing pipes on return belt
- Stainless steel, and PEHD plastic