HOW DOES IT WORK:
Sorted fish and/or cleaning fish is fed into the destruction stunner with a conveyor. The stunner will kill the fish in a humane and approved way. Fish will be stunned by a controlled combination of electric currents, stunning the fish immediately.
- High focus on fish welfare.
- Approved system for destruction of salmonoids and cleaning fish.
- Efficient handling of unwanted species and under developed fish.
- Low power consumption and no need for
- medications or other consumables.
- No waste matters provided to the surrounding environment.
- Hygienic design that is easy to clean.
- Hygienic design made from stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials.
- Standard size 1525 x 410 x 900 (L x W x H of belt).
- Capacity approx. 3-5 fish per second depending on fish size.
- Higher capacities can be provided by upgrading the size of the machine.
- Power consumption: 7kW, 32A, 1-phase 230VAC 50/60Hz.