In use and validated for more than 15 years on vessels and in onshore processing facilities, the Electric Stunner has been used on Salmon (farmed and wild), Trout, Cod, Sea Bass/Bream, Catfish, Crab, Lobster, Eel, and more.
BENEFITS of stress-free stunning:
- Can be used on aquatic species.
- Large handling capacity.
- Can be used with different types of killing options.
- Minimizes stress in the fish.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Power requirement: 25 amp – 220 V, single phase power.
- Capacity: depending on specie.
- Designed specifically for safe operations in wet environments.
- Self-contained for easy installation, use and re-configuration.
- Open design for easy cleaning.
- Safety features include:
- Hinged top so when lifted the power is cut.
- Safety covers and emergency switches.
- Stainless-steel water-proof control cabinet.
- Automatic operation – no operator necessary.
- Fed directly from:
- Automated swim-in systems.
- Holding pens.
- Well boats.
- Cooling facilities.
- Or, manual configurations available.