HOW DOES IT WORK
The Optiflush is constructed as an array of dewater units with flushing stations between each unit. The nozzles are placed on an outer pressure ring, covering the full circumference of the fish trail. This prevent the fish from coming to near the nozzles, at the same time giving the fish a 360 degree flush while it flows through the system. The Optiflush nozzles is designed to avoid clogging – which means that water speed and pressure is maintained stable at all nozzles, unlike with conventional flushing where fish may get damaged because of clogged nozzles as the still open nozzles are subject to increased water speeds.
See product sheet below for more information.
- Available now as combination treatment with Optilice or other de-licing systems.
- STAND-ALONE VERSION is still under testing and will be available during 2022.
- Water consumption: 40m3/hour per fish tunnel
- Water pressure from nozzles: 7-9 bar
- Water pressure perceived on fish body: <0,1bar
- Capacity: 50-600 tons/hour depending on size and configuration.
- The product fish welfare and de-licing effect have been documented scientifically by Akvaplan Niva.