HOW DOES IT WORK
The V1 Block Unloader is mounted on top of a designated vertical freezer compatible with the purpose. The Unloader unit moves along the freezer along its whole length, and for each freezing station, it push out two half blocks to the side. The blocks then is sliding down to a conveyor mounted along the side of the freezer to be carried further for the packing.
- No need for lifting or dropping the blocks.
- The open and lean design solution makes cleaning of the system easier.
- One unloading unit can serve several freezers.
- Rapid unloading.
- Block dimension:.532x535x100 (75) mm.
- Capacity: 16 blocks/min.
- Power consumption: 3Kw
- Volt supply: 1fas, 220V 50Hz.
- Control Cabinet with Omron PLC included.