The Optimar stunning device is a solution to automatically transport animals in a controlled speed through an electrical stunning device, providing it in a paralyzed or euthanized state at the other end of the belt.
- Electrical stunning is documented to provide a lasting narcosis after the prawn is put in ice slurry.
- No use of chemicals, no residual waste handling needed.
- No need for manual infeed of the prawns.
- Open cleanable design.
- Designed to work in wet environments with frequent cleaning.
- Self-contained for easy installation and use.
- Low running costs.
- Few moving parts.
- Control Cabinet included.
- 400V 3-phase 50/60Hz 25A.
- Clean water 25l/min 20psi.
- Conveyor size LxWxH = 1525x610x900.
- Weight 310kg.
- Control Cabinet weight 150Kg.
- Capacity up to 10 tons per hour.
- Suitable for shrimps, other small shellfishes, for squids and other small molluscs.