Optipall is designed around a traditional "one-arm-robot". Optimar have developed a logistics solution for box and pallet-handling (pat. No. 322426). This solution increase the capacity of the robot considerable.
Optipall have a modulated construction, and exist in the following modules:Basic module:
- Palletizing module I, handling of 12 palls (Ring I)
- Transport carriage for pallets
- High-speed module
- Optimizing module
- Store-and-forward modules
- Palletizing module II, (Ring II)
- Empty pallets magasin
- Transport carriage no.2 for pallets
|Box size, standard:||800 (600) x 400 x 220 mm
|Pallet size standard:
||1200 x 800 mm
|Capacity:||25 boxes per min. organizing the palletlayer before "robothandling"
|Pallets Ring I:||12 pcs.
|Pallets ring II:
|In-feed of empty pallets:
|Out-feed of rady pallets: