We shape the future in the sea - do you want to join?
Junior Automation Engineer
Optimar is currently looking for a Junior Automation Engineer to join our team in Vigo (Spain)
- Design of electrical drawings, ePLAN and AutoCAD.
- Develop, debug and validate control system (PLC and HMI programs).
- Preliminary test of installations in our facilities.
- Commissioning and final tests with product in customer facilities, available to travel worldwide.
- Provide training to production and maintenance personnel of the factories.
- Service and after-sales.
- Basic knowledge of ePLAN and AutoCAD.
- Basic knowledge of SYSMAC STUDIO (Omron), PLC and HMI programming.
- Basic knowledge of EtherCAT field bus.
- Experience with frequency inverters for motor drive.
- Management of technical documentation, electrical automation diagrams, machinery drawings.
- Responsible, effective and team member who can collaborate in our global organization.
- Fluent English and good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Automation Engineer.
- Proven experience with:
- ePLAN and AutoCAD.
- SYSMAC STUDIO (Omron).
- EtherCAT and/or frequency inverters.
- Commissioning and Start-up.
- SQL database.
- OPC-UA server.
- Strong background in mechanics, pneumatics, oleohydraulics and/or industrial cooling systems.
What we can offer you:
- Good economic conditions and career path with salary revision.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Immediate incorporation into a solid industrial group.
- International environment.